Except don't really have much time to blog wat i wanna say. Funny how you hear somethin' then hope you'll remember that forever. Then when you try to mention it, don't even remeber what it was. That's been happenin' too much lately.
I've definitely disconnected myself from alot of people I used to be Mad tight with.
It's not that it's intentional, I've just been busy, and It's not that the thought of callin' hasn't gone through my mind, it's just i've hoped maybe you'd make that slight effort.
But I guess that's just the reality of it, My absence is not as much of an impact as I thought it would be.
It's times like these that make me stronger though, and make me realize who truly cares, and who's just frontin'.
Jammin' to: Wicked Game-Chris Isaak
"I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven,
When I awoke I spent that on a necklace"
When I awoke I spent that on a necklace"
-K.west
...You can't tell me NOTHIN'.
Yessss. I didn't realize who truly stuck around til I went M.I.A.
ReplyDeleteWe gotta grow up eventually. Can't spend all your time with friends. That's a young mentality.
Im Stalking You;)
ReplyDelete@Jay: I couldn't have said it any better. Plus, I don't care if You're a social butterfly or whatever, we ALL need some time alone de temps en temps.
ReplyDelete@Ayesha: Umm is there a 'Block user' button on here somewhere?! LMAO. Go 'Head Knock Yourself out. I guess that's a literal term for "following".