Saturday, February 20, 2010

All These B-tches Wanna Try and Be My Besty

But I take a left and leave them hanging like a testi,
trash talk to em then I put em in a hefty.
Running down the court i’m dunkin’ on ‘em, Lisa Leslie.
It’s going down, basement, friday the 13th, guess who’s playing Jason?
Tuck yourself in, you better hold on to your teddy,
It’s nightmare on Elm street, and guess who’s playing Freddy?
-Nicki Minaj(My Chick Bad-Luda ft Nicki)

Haha. The vid. for this is funnaayyy.

I found the it via: Dope Science

5 comments:

  1. Cool blog...Im following you now...
    Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...nicki is growing on me more and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tammy:Thanks love. I'll deff. check ur blog and let you kno wat i think.

    @jay: Me too! Honestly, i used to not be too fond of her. But she's definitely someone to keep an eye on. Love ur blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki spits thee most craziest rhymes ! I like to watch her in videos because she always jerking her head and crap , Lls .

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Domanek: I kno right? she makes the craziest faces. haha.

    ReplyDelete