Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Springs Around The Corner...

But I'm getting ready for Summer!
Honestly, It's time I started for that summer body.
Hybernation is over, gotta put the coats back in storage, and shed the extra pounds of fatty that kept me warm.
Excercise of the day: 30 Mins. of jogging.
Runnin' up and own stairs.
15 Mins. Jump rope.
3 Min. Abs
Shower!!!
Kay, well Now I need to start a healthy diet. Any suggestions?
I know i'm cuttin' down on the meats.
Definitely try to eat my 5 a day.
Lotsa' tea.(+) Water.
Haha, i'm really focused this time. I'll try to update my "Excercise of the day" so it'll motivate me to Excercise Everyday-Even if it's just a little bit-It's better than nothin'! (right?)



*Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Go youuuu! I gotta get an exercise routine together, too. So excited for summer. :D
    Lotsa veges, love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funny u brought this up. Me and the homey were just discussing how its time to start getting the summer body cracking...Too bad talkin about it and actually putting in work are 2 different things.lol. Good Luck with your plans tho.

    ReplyDelete