Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I was a Guy:

-I'd probably get a Shxt Load of Girls. [No homo]
Well, I mean at least Hoodies.
haha. No Joke.
'Cause, not to be cocky or nuttin' buhhh; I'm plenty knowledgeable of "the game" & how to 'spit it'.
Ya Digg?
Except I don't spit my game to You Guys, I spit it to my Lady Friends.
That way, whenever some douche tries to sweet talk her;
She can just be all like 'yeah, i've heard that one before' (;
But like I said-I'm not a guy, therefore, I don't go around tryin' to sweet talk nobody.
I just find it comedic 'cause I mean-I hate to say it-but I sometimes overhear my bigger brotha spittin' his game;
and I just can't help but think Wow? Really? If I was the other girl on the end of the phone i would not believe any of that bullcrap. I would just SMH and LMAO.
Except the embarassing thing is IT'S MY BROTHER sayin' this cheesy ass line.?
*Tsk*Tsk*Tsk
Anyways, it was just a thought I was digesting throughout the day.

Oh yeah, and here's Lady Antebellum-Need You Now. You requested it(:


*Peace/>3

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, I say the same thing too!
    I think I'd be a good looking guy with a meannnnnn game! LMAO
    Well my brother does, and he aint half as outgoing as I do ;)

    ReplyDelete