Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm Free!

But i'm not For Sale. LOL.
Nahh, i'm referrin' to my Myspace account 'tis cancelled.
well, not OFFICIALY, cause it wasn't a real email address therefore I didn't recieve a confirmation email blahh blahh blahhh...
Point is: Myspace life is dead-for me.(:

6 comments:

  1. Is MySpace okay? I've never tried it, guess it didn't become that popular here in the Philippines ✮ ☀..✈

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Russ:Myspace is actually Not bad.
    I just decided to disconnect myself for a bit.
    If ppl. wanna get a hold of me, they'll find a way to do so, ya dig?
    But i prefer it over Facebool(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be active in Myspace but then I got all tired and shifted to Facebook which is way better :)

    I love your music here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya :) thank you for commenting on my blog ;) I sent up Myspace like 2yrs ago but never really used it. Haven't been there for ages! Haha! I should delete it too, just that i don't even know if i still remember my log in and password :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute!
    Myspace has been dead for me long ago.
    People use Facebook now.

    It's probably because Facebook has games XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Missy: Yes EVERYONE I know 'and their momma's' are getting a facebook, I kid you not. My co-worker, who's 50 has a facebook. LOl.

    @LingLing:Haha yeah, deleting it might be just a tad bit of an issue without ur password. ;]

    @Abby:Hey, well myspace has games now, too! But I get you, I heard the games on facebook kick tom's ass D:
    lol.

    ReplyDelete