Saturday, February 6, 2010

I don't need you.


Really. I don't. So don't try to make me lie to you.
Don't ask me to tell you this.
Because it would all just be a lie.
Needing something is a survival instinct, like we NEED food, to nurture our body.
It's true, I don't need you, but I do want you.
I feel that's a deeper meaning.
Going beyond my natural survival instincts and paying a deeper attention to my emotional feelings.
Because, I don't need you,
But my Heart Yearns for You.
It mourns You when you are absent.

*This whole Valentine's marketing thing is kinda gettin' annoying.
No offense to all the love birds out there.
It's just bulletined everywhere. Yeah, I guess it inspires me a bit.
Just a little bit. Lol.

*I found this image in KnowGod.Know Love. It's I guess you could say, a blog which focuses on, none other than, God.
You don't really have to be all that religious to appreciate their works. I recommend you take a peep.

*Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! It's sooo Valentine-y everywhere that it almost makes me sick. LOL. Have a good Sunday Ali ☮.♥.☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, right? I don't really get into the Valentine's spirit so it bugs me too.
    Love the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete