Monday, February 15, 2010

El dia del Amor y la Amistad.

In spanish-It's not jst 'Valentine's Days'- it's the day of "love and friendship".
Cause we all kno there's not just ONE type of love.
Needless to say, I spent my day yesterday w/ my friend and fam[:
Went to the Irvine Spectrum, and because my friend is still a kid at heart she wanted to watch "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The lightning thief".
I must admit, I wasn't very excited. But it was actually a very good movie!
I liked it. But I STILL wanna go watch "Valentine's day".Hehe.
After, we were walkin' around boyspottin' and lookin' for a place to have dinner.
Except none of the places caught our eyes. :/
Alex suggested Thai Food, I've NEVER had Thai food, so we decided to introduce myself to the wonderful world of Thai. :}
IT WAS DELICIOUS!!
Let me tell you, Chinese food ain't got NUTHIN' on Thai Food.
(My favorite food used to be chinese, but Thai kicked its booty OUT!)
Dinner was great, we were definitely the loudest table there with all our LOL's!
It was...something lookin' at all the couples and deciding which one's will get lucky ;)
But the medal goes to the couple at the far right corner, I swear this man fed this lady a whole bottle of wine, haha, You gotta do wat you gotta do.
It was defnitely a cute sight though, She was dreamily staring into his eyes whilst he talked.(*aww)
Surprisingly, I never got the whole feelin' in my stomach where i was all like "Aww i wish i had someone w/ me tonight" .
The cure to feeling lonely?
Friends.
They might not meet your intimate or romantic feelings you feel for someone else, but they sure can always make you laugh. And to me, laughter is the second best thing to love.

Alright well, i better start cleaning.
Hope Your "Love and frienship" Day was fab-o.[;

*Peace.

1 comment:

  1. yay! glad you had a great time. yeah friends are def the cure to feeling lonely. sometimes i just wish tho... thanks for checkin and commenting the blog babe! i appreciate it a lot. i comment back most times--not sure if you get notified or not... :/

    :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete