I just know that my faith is reassured...My faith in Love and in God.
If you don't have all the commandments memorized...or you don't follow them...or if you break them everyday, at least never forget the most important one of them all...LOVE.
Love God Above All.
& Love Your Neighbor just as much as you love yourself.
Because if you truly and sincerely Love with all your heart than it is merely impossible to hurt those you are loving.
Why? Well, my teacher once told me..."True love never has to ask for forgiveness"
At first when I heard that I was like What?
why would you not ask for forgiveness if you've done something wrong?
But then she told me that if you truly love someone, then your first thought is their well-being, and you think about your actions, and you act in such a way as to not hurt that person...
therefore never having to ask for forgiveness because you would have never done anything that needs to be forgiven.
&& that made total sense to me...but of course we are still just human beings...and just because you mess up from time to time doesn't mean you don't love, it just means that you are human, and at times us humans are selfish.
And speaking about messing up...
You know how sometimes people ask you if you regret anything you've done or anything in your past?
-Well it always surprises me to see how many people are so quick to say NO. They don't even take a second to think about their past. I admit, I have said no before but I never truly felt that way, because I DO REGRET somethings i've done. To be more specific, I pretty much just regret one thing: and that is when I have hurt or offended someone. Even though I have already apologized, and especially if I still haven't...I regret all the hurt I may have caused. Whether it was intentional or unintentional. I truly am sorry. I just pray for Forgiveness.
Aww. This is such a beautiful post.
ReplyDeleteIt takes a lot for us to apologize and to realize the value of forgiveness. Bless your heart for this Ali. Happy Easter! ☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
--love the blog!
ReplyDeletestop by!
aimes
Heartfelt..
ReplyDeleteI regret somethings...you know.
But if i knew then..what i know now-i would have done better!
How are you?
nice blog i got my feet washed like 3 months ago but nice post check out my blog if likes follow
ReplyDeleteI love your blogg its dope can you follow me cyberdummyblogg.blogspot.com I follow anybody back thanxs BTW nice post !
ReplyDelete